The Learn to Code Blueprint is Now FREE
In 2020 I want to see more people learn to code, become confident developers, and succeed in changing careers or landing their first dev job.
When I created the Learn to Code Blueprint course, I wanted to do things a bit differently.
I wanted to:
- Provide a step-by-step, week-by-week blueprint that takes a student from a complete CodeNewbie to confidently applying for jobs by utilizing hand-picked resources from around the web blended with my own teaching. No need to re-invent the wheel.
- Provide real world projects for students to work on and examples of real life scenarios to build confidence.
- Provide a rock-solid foundational base before moving on to coding specialties.
- Allowing the student to choose a speciality later in the course based on their interest or demand in their city.
- Finally, to focus at the end on building a project portfolio, building an informative resume, and confidently applying for that dev job.
This course was never offered for free. Sometimes I would discount it, but overall I felt there was a lot of value here.
And I still believe in the value of this course.
I STILL believe that any student who stays the course and learns the material WILL land that first dev job or career change.
That is what I want to see in 2020, so I’m moving the price down to FREE. Free for ANYONE to take.
How Do I Enroll In The Course?
Well, first you need to watch the intro video. This will tell you all about the course and how to succeed at it.
Then, you can follow the next steps…
…which can all be found here: