Best Skillshare Courses For Web Developers 2019 (by language)
Four Reasons Why You Should Use Skillshare
1. The courses are not massive like they are on Udemy. Fifty+ hours is just too long in my opinion. Many of Skillshare's courses are focused on specifics or are broken into parts.
2. The topics are vast. You can level up no only in web development and design, but really any skills you can think of.
3. Many instructors on Udemy also cross-post their courses on Skillshare, which leads me to….
4. Being an instructor, I can offer an exclusive TWO MONTHS – FREE on Skillshare! Click the button below to get set for free!
Click the button and claim your TWO FREE months (otherwise you will only get one)!
The Best Skillshare Courses for Web Developers 2019
Once you've signed up for your two free months, here are some of my own personal recommendations based on language/framework/topics.
- Understanding Web Development: A Beginners Guide to the Web – a nice overview
- Web Development Fundamentals: HTML & CSS
- Foundations: The Beginner's Guide to HTML (The only course you need)
- CSS Masterclass: the only CSS course you'll ever need to take (says it all)
- Get started with SASS and improve your CSS workflow
- The Node.js Master Class – No Frameworks, No NPM, No Dependencies
- Building your first React application in 75 minutes or so
- Vue 2 Academy – Learn Vue Step by Step
- React for Beginners : build an application in a few hours
- Python 3: Programming in Python for Beginners
- Python Programming: Code Python Like a Boss & Become a Dev!
- Web scraping in Python: Master the fundamentals – Web scraping is in high demand these days as with anything "data."
- Build a Virtual Assistant in Python
- Foundations: The Beginner's Guide to PHP (the best start for PHP)
- Foundations: Build Professional PHP Applications With Object-Oriented Programming – I took this course and recommend. Great OOP overview.
- Practical PHP: Master the Basics and Code Dynamic Websites
- Beginning WordPress Plugin Development
- DevOps – Ansible for the Absolute Beginners
- Devops: Jenkins Pipeline As Code: All you need to know A – Z
- Docker for DevOps
- Master AWS Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery. Scalable Architecture & Automated Pipeline
- AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
- Data Science and Machine Learning with Python – Hands On! – STILL one of the best Data Science courses as it covers (among other things) the algorithms and terminology you would only get in the classroom.
- Essentials of Data Science
- SQL 101 – Introduction to Database Queries
- Want to be a data scientist?
Running a Web Agency
- Freelancer to Agency Founder: The Truth About the Agency Business – Took this course and recommend.
- Get Paid: Pricing, Rates, and Structures for Small Businesses
- Start Your Own Digital Marketing Agency: Step by Step Guide
- The Complete Flutter and Dart Course – Build iOS and Android App (Flutter is where it's at this year and going forward IMO)
- How to Make Apps with No Programming Experience
- Android App – From Beginner to Published on Google Play
- iOS 9 and Swift 2: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- The Complete iOS Developer Course
- Build your first app with React Native and Expo
- Going Freelance: Building and Branding Your Own Success
- Pricing your work: How to value your work as a freelancer
- Freelancing on Upwork: How to build a successful freelance business on Upwork
UI / UX
- UI/UX & Web Design using Adobe XD 2018 – User Experience Design
- UX Design Fundamentals: Everything You Need to Know (and More)
Other Interesting Classes
- Mac OS X Superuser – Use Your Mac Like a Pro
- Raspberry Pi Bootcamp : For the Beginner
- Science-Based Bodyweight Workout: Build Muscle Without A Gym | Boost Your Fitness, Exercise & Health
- Investing Basics for Millennials
So this makes up my list of best Skillshare courses for web developers 2019. What classes or courses are you taking these days? Share below.
** This article may contain affiliate links. Please read the affiliate disclaimer for more details.
You May Also Like
Skillshare has been a wonderful new resources for me personally for a …
Are you still learning to code during this 2022-2023 recession?