It's been about a year now since I left the freelancing arena and joined the corporate world as a software developer. ⠀
It's had its ups and downs, mostly ups, but mainly it's been a huge learning experience ... working with others, respecting others, growing, solving problems together, contributing value, meeting deadlines, accountability, quality, skills, etc.
So I decided to do a video about the lessons learned over the past year, from what to know before starting to follow certain rules in working with other developers.
Maybe YOU'VE landed your FIRST software developer job .... or perhaps you've already started it.
If so, here are 10 things that you should know for your first developer job:
- When Everyone Is Smarter Than You - Junior Developers
- 5 Tips For Junior Web Developers in 2020
- Learn to Code Faster With 3 Foundational Concepts
- How To Defeat Imposter Syndrome For Good (Developers)
- No More Freelancing. I'm an Employee Again!